Wiko K-Kool is not a new smartphone. The french manufacturer launched the Wiko K-Kool quite a long time ago in France. But it had to take time for it to land in Africa and to be specific in Kenya and Nigeria. Wiko K-Kool hit the Kenyan market some few weeks ago and believe me you the design is elegant and appealing. Despite having demeaning specs Wiko K-Kool has a nice design that will get you loving.
Wiko K-Kool is among other Wiko Phones like Wiko Ufeel, Wiko Ufeel Lite and so on. One thing that can make you go the Wiko K-Kool way is because it is cheap, runs on Android Marshmallow and so more.
Below is a quick summary of the Wiko K-Kool specifications
- Colors: Wiko K-Kool comes in different color variations. The colors are; True Black, Silver, Bleen and Light Orange.
- Platform: Wiko K-Kool runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow the predecessor of the Android Nougat.
- Storage: Wiko K-Kool features an internal memory of 8 GB with 1GB RAM.
- Screen: It has a display size of 5.0 inches and a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. Not good.
- Camera: Features Dual Cameras. The primary camera is a 5 MP camera with a 2MP secondary or front snapper.
- Power Source: Wiko K-Kool is powered by a Lithium ion battery. The battery has a capacity of 2000 mAh. Not good this is taking us aback.
With that am sure you’re informed of what the Wiko K-Kool feels like and whether you can fall in love with that. Caution though the specs are not the best in the market for such a price. Maybe the Infinix Hot 3 would do better than the Wiko K-Kool.
Below we iron out all the technical specifications of the Wiko K-Kool and the features that make it outstanding at a price of 8k.
Wiko K-Kool Full Specifications
- Announced : February, 2016
- Dual SIM : Yes
- SIM Type: Mini SIM + Nano SIM
- Year: 2016
- Launched in Kenya, June 2016
- Dimensions: 145 x 74 x 9.8 mm
- Weight : 174 g
- Colors: True Black, Silver, Bleen, Light Orange
- Type: Color TFT screen, 16M colors
- Touch: Yes, Multitouch
- Display size : 5.0 inches
- Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels
- Pixel density: 196 ppi
- Dual Camera System: Yes
- Primary Camera : 5 MP with LED flash
- Features: Face detection, Smile detection, Geo tagging, Fixed focus, Panorama, HDR.
- Front Camera : 2 MP
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor Type : Quad Core
- Processor Speed: 1.3 GHz Cortex A7
- Chipset: –
- GPU : Mali-400 MP
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM : 8 GB
- Card slot : Yes, up to 64 GB
- 3G: 21.1 Mbps Download, 5.76 Mbps Upload
- 4G : —-
- GPRS: Up to 85.6 kbps
- EDGE: Up to 236.8 kbps
- WiFi: Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0
- GPS: A-GPS
- Battery type : Lithium Ion
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Standby time : Up to 18.3 days
- Talk time : Up to 20 h (2G), 12.5 h (3G)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Music player : MP3, WAV, AAC+
- Video player : MP4, H.264
- FM radio : Yes
- 3.5 mm audio jack : Yes
I assume to that extent you are informed of the Wiko K-Kool. All these features are the Wiko K-Kool features and you will get them once you purchase one.
Some demeaning features are the 2000mAh battery and that the poor display plus it lacks 4G and we’re leaving 3G to 4G. Do mobile OEM manufacturers should focus on this when for cheaper phones.
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form