The Tecno L8 Plus is an upgrade of the Tecno L8 in the L-series featuring a 2GB RAM from 1GB RAM that we have seen on the Tecno L8. they both feature similar battery specifications with a huge 5050mAh lithium ion battery. It stocks 16GB ROM with a MicroSD card slot allowing you to upgrade your storage to whatever size you want.
It is a 5.0 inch device with a 720P screen resolution and a thickness of 8.90mm. They have done a lot to reduce the device size given the huge battery that the device stores before behind it.
It is a DUAL sim device supporting up to 3G. That can offer high speed download. 3G still lives in given that the 4G/LTE is just in a few places in Kenya. It is not widespread enough.
When it comes to the platform, the Tecno L8 Plus runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop juiced with HiOS user interface that Tecno Mobile just introduced into their devices with Tecno Boom J8 coming with it out-of-box. The device processor clocks at a 1.3GHz with a MediaTek processor MTK6572 doing the processing bit.
Below are the specifications of the Tecno L8 Plus. Find out and compare it with the Tecno L8 Plus.
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android v5.1 LolliPop
- Touch Screen Keyboard
- Colors Available: Black,Red and white
- Plastic body cover
- Weight 165g
- Sense Skin
- Colors: 16M colors
- Size: 5.0 inch
- Type: Capacitive Touch Screen
- Dimension(mm) of 155.50 x 69.78 x 8.90
- Resolution of 720×1280
- 2GB RAM
- External memory card slot with support of 32GB
- 16GB internal memory (ROM)
- Audio Format: MP3 AMR, WAV AAC, MP3,MIDI,OGG
- Background playback, and album art cover
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Stereo FM radio
- Front-facing camera of 2MP , picture quality also optimized for video calls
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- Flash: Yes, LED
- Video Call: Yes
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery Capacity Li-ion 5050mAh
- Talk Time 8hrs
- Standby Time 250hrs
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form