While looking and testing out my browsers I noticed something ‘Opay’ and I was curious to check it out. “Opay’ is just a combination of the word Opera and Pay.
OperaPay is a payment platform yet to be rolled out fully. I discovered it on the speed dial part of the opera mini browser.
Opera Pay accepts the following forms of payment as of now.
- M-PESA (for Kenyans)
- Airtel Money
There are several services that will you will be able to pay for through OperaPay and basic of the all is just buying airtime for any number.
- Airtime Purchase (Active)
- Cable TV (Coming Soon)
Electricity (Coming Soon)
- Water (Coming Soon)
How do you use OperaPay
- Simply visit operapay.com then tap on the collapsible menu icon (three bars on the extra that’s if you are using a smartphone)
- Then click on sign in and enter your phone number which will receive a time code for you to login in. There’s no sign-up and setting of password.
- You also have the option of deleting the account.
- Tap on airtime then enter the number you wish to buy for.
- Enter the amount of Airtime you wish to purchase
- Proceed to enter the number that’s is to pay the cash via MPESA
- Pay as given details by OperaPay as shown below