LG v20 was announced a couple of months ago and various mobile and telecommunications operators in the US have been receiving pre-orders for the LG V20. LG V20 sports a premium colorful design with good specs worth watching out.
LG V20 is equipped with a 5.7 inch QHD display screen with 1440p screen resolution. The LG V20 sports dual displays and the secondary display is a 2.1 inch screen with a resolution of 160*1040 pixels.
The LG V20 runs on Snapdragon 820 chipset that provides real performance. The chipset is upped with the capable 4GB RAM that ensures efficiency in handling. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that improves toughness and prevents easy scratches.
The phone comes in two variants, a 32GB ROM and 64GB ROM. The LG V20 features a MicroSD card slot that can take up to 256GB.
Below are the quick glimpse at the LG V20 specs; dual display smartphone.
- Primary display: 5.7 inch QHD IPS touchscreen
- Secondary display: 2.1 inch with 160*1040 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 screen protection
- Runs on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Powered by Snapdragon 820 chip
- Quad-core processor (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- 16 megapixel primary camera
- 8 megapixels front camera
- USB Type-C reversible connector
- Fingerprint identification
- Sports 3200mAh battery
LG V20 jerks beautiful specs and will be a real hit. Dual display, beautiful cameras, powerful system and hardware and good battery, that’s all you need.
LG V20 might cost closer to $760 retail price. Price is not yet official but it will cost around $760 (Ksh 76000). Get it now imagine the LG V20 specs and how it will perform hands on.
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form