Lenovo has proven that it has been working on a hell of a device here. The Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro was announced in April, 2016 and this device features a Snapdragon 820 chipset doing the thing. It will also come with Marshmallow out of the box (Android 6.0 ) that was released late last year that incorporates many more useful technologies.
Apart from being a 4G enabled handset that can give you the most of your handset when it comes to surfing the internet. Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro features a fingerprints reader or scanner that further improves security to your device. Not that alone it features a slim body with just 7.5mm in thickness. At a glance that’s the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro.
Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro features a larger memlfy unit. It lacks a microSD slot hence the huge internal storage (ROM). The Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro sports a 6GB DDR3 RAM that improves multitasking and overall task accomplishment. On the other side of features a 128GB ROM that serves the storage bit.
The cameras are a notch higher when it comes to specs on paper. The primary is a 13 megapixels camera with dual tone LED flash with auto focus. The secondary or front shooter is an 8.0 megapixels camera for shooting selfies and doing video calling thing. It is capable of recording videos at 2160p@30fps.
Running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro feels expensive. It sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset that does the processing part. The CPU is a
Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo enabling full performance. The graphics handler is an able one. Featuring the Adreno 530, all graphics issues are settled.
The display of the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro is a 5.2 inch screen similar to the Samsung Galaxy C5 screen. The screen is a Super AMOLED screen with 72.7% screen to body ratio. The display screen features a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels with a pixel density of 441 ppi.
It features a lithium ion polymer battery. The battery has a capacity of 3100mAh that can provide all the juice you want. It is the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro.
Below are the technical specifications of the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro. Enjoy.
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2; CDMA 800
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; TD-SCDMA
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- Announced 2016, April
- Status Coming soon.
- Exp. release 2016, May
- Dimensions: 145.4 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- SIM: Dual SIM
- SIM TYPE: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Colors: 16M
- Size: 5.2 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel Density: 424 ppi
- Multitouch: Yes
- – ZUI 2.0
- OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU: Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo
- GPU: Adreno 530
- RAM: 6GB
- Card slot: No
- Internal (ROM) : 128GB
- RAM: 6GB
- Primary: 13 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features: 1.34 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- Secondary: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio: To be confirmed
- USB: v3.1, Type-C reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, altimeter
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Java: No
- – Fast battery charging: 83% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0)
- – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- – MP4/H.264 player
- – MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- – Photo/video editor
- – Document viewer
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form