If trends are what to go by then Infinix and Tecno both subsidiary companies of Transsion Holdings have a feeling of doing what the other does. In the first instance Infinix was the first to release a 6-inch smartphone which Tecno Mobile later took up to bring it into their latest 2016 flagship the Tecno Phantom 6 Duo (Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus). Infinix have also gone ahead to precisely do what Tecno Mobile did with their flagship and in this case we’ve Infinix Mobility has decided that it is Infinix Zero 4 Duo, where we see two devices one superior than the other. In this article we’re going to keenly share the Infinix Zero 4 Specifications and anything else that you might need to know.
Infinix Mobility has the Infinix Zero 4 and Infinix Zero 4 Plus (dubbed Infinix Zero 4 Pro) which is a superior version of the Infinix Zero 4. Infinix Zero 4 was launched during the Jumia’s Black Friday offer that ended on Friday, 25th November, 2016 and is available on Jumia. Infinix Zero 4 is code named the Infinix X574.
Highlights of Infinix Zero 4 (X555) Specifications
- The first of a kind minor supporting 4G, Infinix is known for releasing 3G and 4G versions of phones.
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow that is laced up with XoS Chameleon
- Falls among the slimmest devices with 7.75mm
- Has a good battery capacity.
- Launched on Nov 2016.
Infinix Zero 4 (X555) Full Specifications
Infinix Zero 4 supports 4G LTE network and also has capability of taking up to two sim cards at ago. The only problem is for those who would like to use both sim cards and an SD card at the same time. Infinix Zero 4 X574 supports DUAL microSIM with SIM 2 acting as an SD card slot.
The latest and minor flagship of Infinix Mobility runs Android 6.0 M and the OS is laced up with XoS chameleon the latest upgrade of the previous XUI user interface that was. It is light and slim at only 168g making it light to carry and the 7.75mm body thickness.
The Infinix Zero 4 has a 16MP primary camera whose performance is enhanced with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and an 8 megapixels front shooter that has a soft flash.
Technical Specifications of Infinix Zero 4
- Name: Infinix Zero 4
- Model: Zero Series
- SIM Type: Dual, MicroSM
- SD Slot: Yes (microSIM)
- Size: 5.5 inch screen
- Resolution: 1080p
- Dimensions: 151.5x76x7.75mm
- Build: Curved 2.5D metallic body
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Grey, Filet Brown, Pink.
- OS: Android 6.0 M
- UI: XoS – Chameleon
- Processor: Octa core
- Clock Frequency: 1.3GHz
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: Mali-T720
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB
- External Storage: SD card up to 128GB
- Camera Type: DUAL cameras
- Primary: 13 MP rear camera
- Flash: Auto LED flashlight
- Features: Panorama. OIS (optical Image Stabilization, HDR, Laser AF)
- Secondary: 8MP front shooter
- Flash: Yes, soft flash
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE all are supported
- Wi-Fi: Yes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- OTG: Yes (USB OTG – On the Go)
- Fast Charge: Yes 3A PE+2.0
- Capacity: 3200mAh
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Removable: No
Infinix Mobility has largely invested in their 2016 flagship that is the Infinix Zero 4 Duo (Infinix Zero 4 and Infinix Zero 4 Pro) with expectations that these phones will hit.
In our next article we are going to share out the full specifications of Infinix Zero 4 Pro that is codenamed Infinix Zero 4 X602 that sports a 6 inch FHD display screen. Hope you enjoyed going through the specifications of Infinix Zero 4 X555.
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form