Infinix Hot S was launched last month in Nigeria that made it possible to see the Infinix Note 3 go the Kenyan way. Infinix Note 3 features a huge display screen that is Full HD, the size is similar to the predecessor Infinix Note 2. Infinix Note 3 has got a 6.0 inch display screen.
Below are the specifications
- Note 3 sports 6.0 inch Full HD display
- Pixel Density of 367ppi
- Runs on XoS a system UI built based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Features octa core processor clocking at 1.3GHz.
- Two versions 2GB RAM (3G version) and 3GB RAM (4G version)
- Note 3 sports 13MP primary camera with Dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera is a 5MP camera with soft flash
- Non-removable 4500mAh lithium ion battery
- Quich charge technology with Aerospace Cooling Technology to prevent overheating. 5 min charge can do 200mins talktime
- Fingerprint identification is enabled.
I believe now you’re informed.
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form