Infinix Hot 4 Pro is an advanced and an upgrade of the Infinix Hot 4 Lite. Infinix Hot 4 Pro is not just an upgrade but it also houses amazing specs that are absolutely stunning.
Infinix Hot 4 Pro is designed with a 5.5 inch screen. The HD display is built with a glossy look and is available in a couple of colors. The device has a 720p screen resolution and it is built nicely enough.
Quick Infinix Hot 4 Pro Specs
- Features a 5.5 inch HD display
- Has a 720*1280 pixels screen resolution
- Dual SIM, standby
- Supports 4G/LTE network/connectivity
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Themed up with the XoS chameleon UI
- Powered by a quad core processor with clock frequency of 1.3GHz.
- Has a powerful GPU; it is the Mali MT720
- 13 megapixels primary camera
- The front camera is a 5 megapixels camera
- Supports Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, USB, OTG etc
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB
- SD Card: Slot available and can take up to 128GB
- Non-removable lithium ion polymer with 4000mAh.
Infinix Hot 4 Pro is equipped to run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow that’s laced up with the XoS theme/skin.The device is powered by a great quad core processor and has a clock frequency of 1.3GHz.
The device is equipped with a 2GB RAMa and 16GB ROM. It has a MicroSD card slot too. The 2GB RAM improves efficiency and casts an improved experience.
The cameras are upgraded from the Infinix Hot 4 Lite. The Hot 4 Pro has a great 13 megapixels primary camera and an 5 megapixels camera. The cameras ups the phone’s performance when it comes to photography section.
The Infinix Hot 4 Pro is designed to carry dual SIM. The Hot 4 Pro also has this amazing security feature with fingerprint scanner that would only give access to the real owner.
The device apart from Infinix Hot 4 Pro being unique in all the specs, it also supports the latest 4G/LTE connectivity. You can experience those amazing download speeds.
The device part from running on Android M with XoS skin. The theme basically makes the app performance great. It speeds up everything. The UI allows you to personalize how your phone looks. It also serves to reduce battery consumption by a given percentage.
The device has a built-in battery. The lithium ion polymer battery has a capacity of 4000mAh that will actually last actually long. The device will give you more juice than you can imagine. And this is the case with most Infinix handsets.