The Hot Dragon (Infinix Hot 3 LTE x553) runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Snapdragon 415 processor offering smooth performance. It adds on some more primary memory from the Infinix Hot 3. The Infinix Hot 3 LTE (Hot Dragon) features a 2GB RAM offering smooth and efficient multitasking.
Here are the Infinix Hot 3 LTE; Hot Dragon ???? specifications for this latest Infinix Mobility kid.
- Features a 5.5 inch IPS display
- Resolution: 720*1280 pixels
- DUAL SIM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Snapdragon CPU Snapdragon 415
- 64-bit Octa core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB
- SD card: Yes, up-to 32GB
- Camera: Primary, 13MP & 5.0 MP front camera
- Battery: 3000mAh
The Infinix Hot 3 LTE features a 5.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The display offers HD experience since it is a HD display.
The 5.5-inch screen features full-laminate GFF technology for 1.2mm high precision processing, which prevents glare while minimizing distance between glass and screen for exceptional clarity and vivid picture quality.
Cameras taken to a Higher Notch
The Infinix Hot 3 had smaller features of the device camera. The Infinix Hot 3 LTE is equipped with improved OV8865 sensor and 5-p lens enhance camera properties. The primary camera of the Infinix Hot 3 LTE is a 13MP camera. This is well off above the Infinix Hot 3 which only had 8.0 MP primary camera.
The front shooter is a 5.0 megapixels camera that’s good for selfie capturing and also video calling. You get the best experience with this.
Infinix Hot Dragon (Hot 3 LTE) runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. Infinix is known for rolling out updates and this device might soon get Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The HOT3 features the Snapdragon 415, an octa-core 64Bit Chipset processor. Equipped with a 2GB RAM plus the Hot Dragon (Snapdragon 415) performance is efficient. Multitasking too is improved.
This is not the best part with Infinix Mobility, their phones have stuck at 16GB ROM. this should not be the case. At least they should try out a 32GB rom in the near future like on Infinix X554 that will soon be announced.
The Hot Dragon features a 2GB RAM and also it includes a 16GB internal storage and support for up to 32GB of external storage.
User Interface (XUI)
We saw Tecno introduce their own HiOS user interface. This was first seen on Tecno Boom J8. Infinix Hot 3 LTE has this swift and wonderful user interface the XUI.
It is designed to improve efficiency and optimize the app performance.
3000mAh Lithium Ion Battery
It features a lithium ion polymer battery at its back. The Hot Dragon, has this battery off S up-to 20 hr stay on talk time. And can also offer a 9hr web browsing, 33hrs of music etc.
The battery has a capacity of 3300mAh.
Here are the Technical Specifications of the Infinix Hot 3 LTE (Hot Dragon)
- Type: IPS, capacitive
- Multi-touch: Yes
- Color: 16M
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density: 267 pixels per inch (PPI)
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Snapdragon 415, an octa-core 64Bit Chipset
- Primary: 13MP, up to 3840 x 2160-pixel pictures
- Features: face detection, HDR, face and smile detection
- Autofocus: Yes
- Flash: Yes
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Secondary: 5MP, up to 1920 x 1080-pixel pictures, soft flash
- Card slot: MicroSD, up to 32GB
- Internal: 16GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Alert types: Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- GPS: A-GPS
- USB: MicroUSB v2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light sensor
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Document viewer/editor
- Preloaded applications -Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
- Capacity: 3000mAh Li-Po battery
- Stand-by: Up to 230 hours (3G)
- Music play: Up to 33 hours
- Type: Lithium Ion