Tablets are a thing too these days. Huawei is working on a 10″ tablet in the name of Huawei MediaPad T3 Lite that features a 10.1″ inch display screen. The device from the leaks online is believed to have a resolution of 1920*1200 pixels. The tablet is not yet announced and we will have to wait a while to find it in the stores near us.
Huawei MediaPad T3 Lite runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with an octa core processor with a clock rate of 1.4GHz. It is powered by a Qualcomm chipset. Below we are outlining the specifications of the Huawei MediaPad T3 Lite as seen on GFXbench.
- Features a 10.1 inch screen
- Resolution: 1920*1200 pixels
- Runs on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Powered by Qualcomm chipset, processor, octa core with clock frequency of 1.4GHz
- Adreno 505 graphics handler
- Support a single SIM card slot
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- Cameras: 7MP sensor both at the front and the back.
Some specs are not yet clear but we will share them just as they set in.
Other Amazing Huawei Gadgets Articles
- Huawei GR5; Full Specifications
- Huawei Mate 8; Full Specifications and Price
- Huawei Honor Note 8 (Huawei Honor V8 Max), Detailed Specifications
Consider a tablet with 10.1″ screen, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 7MP front and back cameras; this is definitely a good tablet.
Running on Android 7.0 provides a new set of features. Brings in a lot of juice during multitasking. You can quickly change between two immediate with the shortcuts provided. You will simply install anything on this tab thanks to the 3GB RAM available and 32GB internal storage.
I will love to see this handset and try it out. Thanks to its amazing specs given by Gfxbench it is quite amazing.
What is your take on the leaked specifications of the Huawei MediaPad T3 Lite?