Teachers will no longer need to fill our physical forms to submit their income, assets and liabilities. There have been the forms for declaration of wealth that essentially involved filling out forms. The Teachers Service Commission had a system designed for that purpose. All teachers can now declare their wealth online using the portal link found on the teachersonline.go.ke website. The aim of this post looks to help teachers find out how to use the TSC wealth declaration portal specific to teachers alone.
The portal is found on the same website where Teacher Appraisal (Tpad) link is found. Visit the Teachers Online portal to access the link. We will provide the link and detailed information below.
Table of Contents for How to use TSC Wealth Declaration Portal Full Procedure
What you need to declare wealth using TSC Wealth Declaration Portal
- You need your TSC No (this is the chief number that will populate your other details)
- A valid email address
- Postal Address (Permanent and Current if different)
- Postal Code and City/Town
- Your basic information
- Your income, assets and liabilities written down (can be offhead)
- Witnesses (Full Names, ID Number and Postal Address)
Procedure on How to use TSC Wealth Declaration Portal
- Visit the Teacher Online Portal (www.teachers.go.ke) using any browser
- At the top navigation we have Status of Adverts, New Teacher Registration, Registration Status, TPAD and Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities (TSC Wealth Declaration Portal)
- Click on the TSC Wealth Declaration Portal (http://tsconline.tsc.go.ke)
- Upon clicking on the link, Enter your TSC Number on the next page
- While on the sign up page with details such as your ID Number, Names, Gender etc.
- Enter your phone number and Email Address
- Choose a password you can remember and re-enter it to confirm.
- Click on Next
Proceed to the login page. Enter your TSC Number and then provide your password.
Tap or Click on Login to get authenticated into the system
You will be treated to the general information about the Public Officers Act 2003 on Declaration of Income, Assets and liabilities. Remember TSC Wealth Declaration just like any other wealth declaration, users are supposed to be declared once every two years.
Click Next to change your marital status, enter your postal code and other stuff as needed by TSC Wealth Declaration Portal.
Proceed to Next to Enter your Income statement, Assets and liabilities. Remember to save after each entry.
Under this section, you will deliver and set your dependants, spouse and children under the age of 18 years. Ensure you include the spouse ID or Passport number
View Statement on TSC Wealth Declaration Portal
Under this section upon clicking it you will be downloading the data that you have filled into the system.
Wealth declaration requires witnesses. Ensure you have your witnesses’ names, ID Number and postal address.
That rounds up the procedure on how to use the TSC wealth declaration portal to declare income, assets and liabilities on the TSC website.