Smartphone manufacturers always hide essential files that make your gadget work. This is to prevent your from exploiting your phone and probably damaging it or boosting its capability.
There are various ways you can gain access to this files. This is done by rooting your device. Apart from using your computer to root your phone now with framaroot you can root it without the PC.
Today am going to give you a short quick tutorial about how to root your phone using framaroot. First things first framaroot is not available on Google Play Store. So you can download it from other third party app servers the likes of APK here.
- Download the framaroot APK by searching it through Google or by downloading it from APKHere link.
- After downloading the framaroot APK make sure you have enabled install apps from unknown sources on your device. Tap on the apk file to install it on your gadget.
- After installing run the framaroot app and choose what you need to do either install supersu or unroot.
- Choose install SuperSU and click or Boromir.
- A success message appears telling your to reboot your device.
After the reboot you would have successfully rooted your gadget and you can exploit all hidden files.
While browsing your hidden files be careful not to delete anything for your will interfere with your phone status and condition.
Disclaimer: I do not take any responsibility for a damaged phone. Root your device at your own risk.
Where to Buy Smartphones Cheaply on Jumia Kenya
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form