Power disconnections are nothing anyone is proud of moreso when your business relies solely on electricity. If you have MPESA you can pay your bills via that or still Airtel Money still. This article outlines the procedure on how to pay Kenya Power bills via Airtel Money. And I hope this will serve you so much hustle since you won’t need to travel to their offices to file the payments.
Below is a the step by step guide on how to pay Kenya Power bills via Airtel Money just at the comfort of your home.
- Proceed to SIM Toolkit or Services on your phone
- Select Airtel
- Then Select ”Airtel Money” from the menu.
- Choose Make Payments
- Select “Paybill”.
- Choose Kenya Power Bill for postpaid bill OR Kenya Power Prepaid for purchase of tokens.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your Airtel Money PIN.
- Under the reference option, type your full Kenya Power account number e.g. 123456-01.
- Confirm that all details are correct.
- Tap Send or Finish
- You will receive a confirmation of the transaction via SMS.
- The transaction takes 24 hours to be updated.
How to Check your Kenya Power Bill
Another thing is that possibly you maybe unaware of the bill you have. So to check your Kenya Power Bill you can send the first part of your account number e.g. 123456 by SMS to 95551.
Thank you and we are grateful you actually are informed of the procedure done through Airtel Money. See you later guys.
Information is sourced from Kenya Power official website.
Where to Buy Smartphones Cheaply on Jumia Kenya
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form