I once shared a tutorial/top or guide about how to pay Kenya Power bills via MPESA and today I am keeping you informed of another mobile money payment option. This is how you should pay your Kenya Power bills from the comfort of your home. Airtel is allowing you to pay via their money option. Airtel Money is not so popular since its advertising and branding has not been done to effectiveness. What happens if your power is disconnected and you got some few bucks in your Airtel Money account?
Head over to your phone and save yourself from unwarranted power disconnections. Pay Kenya Power bills with Airtel Money with ease. Check out how as you scroll down.
- Select ”Airtel Money” from the menu.
- Click on “Make Payments”.
- Select “Paybill”.
- Choose Kenya Power Bill for postpaid bill OR Kenya Power Prepaid for purchase of tokens.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your Airtel Money PIN.
- Under the reference option, type your full Kenya Power account number e.g. 123456-01.
- Confirm that all details are correct and send.
You will receive a confirmation of the transaction via SMS. Letting you know of the transaction that has been done and whether or has been successful.
The transaction takes 24 hours to be updated.
How to Check Your Kenya Power Bill
You can check your Kenya Power bill by sending the first part of your account number e.g. 123456 by SMS to 95551.
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form