Probably the entry of free to air or view set top boxes might have in one way interfered with the business of payTV services such as GOtv, Startimes and Dstv. However there are several people who love them. So here is a way on how to pay for your GOtv.
GOtv has easier and better payment options with its GOtv Eazy Self Service. With the GOtv Eazy service you don’t have to worry of anything regarding your payment of your subscription fer.
You can pay online by use GOtv Eazy Self Service. All you need is to log in to your account using your surname or mobile number then your IUC number, update your account and all your favourite channels are back on.
Mobile banking is effective and quick and revolutionary as you don’t really have to line up in long frustrating queues to pay for your subscriptions.
Access your bank through your mobile phone from wherever you are, whenever to sort your GOtv account. The banks include Diamond Trust Bank, Faulu Bank, Rafiki Bank, Guardian Bank, Centenary Bank, Prime Bank, Middle East Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Jamii Bora Bank, I&M Bank, Paramount Bank, NIC Bank and Imperial Bank.
The instructions are simple and easy to follow as below:
If you don’t belong to any of the banks above, don’t panic because you can still pay your GOtv subscription through mobile money transfer.
For Safaricom subscribers, you can pay via M-PESA by following these simple steps:
• Go to the MPESA menu,
• Choose Pay Bill option,
• Enter 423655 as the business number,
• Enter the ICU number (On a red sticker at the bottom of the decoder),
• Enter the relevant full subscription amount,
• Enter your Safaricom PIN number and complete the transaction.
• The customer will receive a confirmation SMS.
MultiChoice Kenya will update the payments done via Safaricom at least hourly.
For Airtel subscribers:
For Orange subscribers:
• Go to Orange Menu, select ‘Orange’ or the SIM card icon
• Select ‘Orange Money
• Select ‘Payments’ (Please ensure Decoder is on) No fees charged
• Please quote your MultiChoice Kenya subscriber Number or Smartcard Number
• Account in MultiChoice will be updated within one hour of payment at the Post Office
• Only the Kenyan Shillings Currency is accepted.
Perhaps you feel like stretching your legs to any Equity Bank branch and make your payment over the counter. Please ensure that your decoder is on channel 114 before making payment.
All Images courtesy of GOtv
Where to Buy Smartphones Cheaply on Jumia Kenya
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form