Ever wanted to store your money somewhere safe with a safe Bank? Well, I happen to also do banking via Mpesa. So today my aim is to share this unique and important information about depositing money into Equity Bank Account. How to deposit money into Equity Bank account via Mpesa.
Let’s Learn about Equity Bank.
Equity Bank Group is one of the leading banks in this region that offers great services including personal banking.
Equity Bank launched mobile banking service which provides Equity Bank Customers to deposit money using the Equity Bank Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number 247247.
Steps of Depositing the Money
Below is a procedural step by step guide on how deposit money into Equity Bank account with Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number 247247.
1. Go to M-Pesa menu, select “ Lipa na M-Pesa”
2. Select “Paybill”
3. Select “Enter business no.” and enter the Equity Bank Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number 247247 and press “OK”
4. Select “Enter account no” i.e. Equity Bank account number (e.g. 7835 xxxx xxxx) and press “OK”
5. Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
6. Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
7. Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
8. You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
9. Equity Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Please note: This step by step guide only applies to Equity Bank account holders.
Image Source: Bata
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form