Mobile Money has revolutionized and changed banking sector to be completely mobile from withdrawal, deposit or top, loan application and so much more just using your mobile phone. Isn’t that great buddy. In this article we are going to share out how to deposit money to Barclays Bank Account Using MPESA.
- Lipa Na Mpesa Methods of how to deposit into Barclays Bank Account.
- Paybill Number
- Hakikisha Notification by Safaricom Mpesa.
What You Need
- Enough Amount in your MPesa account
- Make sure your phone number is linked to your Bank Account
- Ensure you enter correct details and you keep transaction details safe in case of anything going wrong.
How to Deposit into Barclays Account using Mpesa
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select Pay Bill
- Select Enter Business No, Enter Barclays Bank’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 303030 and press OK
- Select Enter Account no., Enter your Barclays Bank Account Number then tap OK
- Enter Amount, Enter the amount you wish to deposit and press OK to proceed to the next step.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK
- Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
- M-PESA HAKIKISHA, You will get a notification with the intended recipient’s name e.g. “Pay Barclays Bank KSh12,000.00 for Account 0100 xxxx xxxx Reply with 1 within 20 seconds to STOP this transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
- Barclays Bank will also send you a confirmation SMS.
Basiclally this summarizes what you need to do in order to deposit money into your barclays Bank account via Mpesa.
You can inform us about anything through our contact us form