Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) has an online portal that allows users to apply online for various courses ranging from Diploma, Certificate and Higher Diploma courses. Learn how to create an account on KMTC Portal.
In order to apply to any MTC campus in Kenya, you will need an account created with KMTC Portal. That’s why we saw the importance of sharing help on how to create an account on KMTC portal.
First Steps on Creating An Account with KMTC Portal
- Log to KMTC website www.kmtc.ac.ke
- On the menu, click on the APPLICATION PORTAL menu item, the last item on the right side
- You will land on the online registration portal http://kmtc.ac.ke/portal
- If you have registered an account, log in using your email and password
How to Create An Account with KMTC Portal
Here you can now register your account if you have none created yet. Below is a well outlined procedure on how to get an account registered with KMTC Portal.
- If you don’t have an account, click on the (Have no account? Register) below the log in form.
- This will land you to creating account form
- Enter your valid email and password
- Click on Create Account Button
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to verify your account.
- Open your email and Click on the email link
- You will be redirected to KMTC portal.
- Fill in your personal information on the account creation form provided
- Click on the register button
- You will be provide you with a form to confirm your data
- Check information accuracy
- Click save changes.