Infinix Mobility sometime back launched the Infinix Note 2 (x600) which featured a wider display a 5.9 inch screen. It performed better then also known as the Infinix Big 6. Infinix Note 3 code x601 was released just a few days ago. Infinix Note 3 follows after the release of Infinix Hot S and also the silent release of Infinix Hot 4 in Nigeria. Infinix Note 3 has made it to the Kenyan market at Ksh. 14,999/- exactly $150. You can buy it from Jumia Kenya.
There are a couple of things or features I Love about Infinix Note 3. These powerful features represents my personal taste and not based on any other individuals. But I think most of you will lean on my side as these features are mind blowing even if they have appeared in other phones.
Below is a list of 5 powerful features I love about Infinix Note 3 x601
- Display: Truth be said, most of us love to hang out with phones with bigger screens. Imagine someone with an Alcatel Pixi 3.5 with a 3.5″ display and one with the Note 3’s 6.0 inch display. The smaller display apart from strain you can not do much. The Infinix Note 3 6.0 inch display sports 1080p screen resolution and a pixel density of 367ppi. Better still you can play and watch good quality videos here.
- User Interface: I love to customize my icons, do some other twerks to make my app drawer and desktop appealing to me. I don’t like launchers from Play Store. XoS Chameleon is the new Infinix Custom user interface that first appeared on Infinix Hot S. It is stylish, efficient, smooth and has some cool features like battery saving, themes, wallpapers etc. And on top of that the custom UI is build on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow. We’re yet to see Android 7.0 Nougat so Android M does it better.
- Quick Charge: Quick Charge as a feature is amazing. Thanking the larger battery on Note 3 is not enough, you will need an improved charging mechanism. Quick Charging Technology does that for you. Imagine a 5-minute charge giving you up to 200 minutes of talk time. It also incorporates Aerospace Cooling Technology to prevent overheating.
- Performance: I haven’t used the Note 3 yet but I hope I will and give a full review. But considering the fact that both versions have 64-bit octa core processor whose clock frequency is 1.3GHz, performance will be improved. And having in mind one version the 3G features 2GB RAM and the 4G one has 3GB RAM, this signifies efficiency in multitasking.
- Security: Security is an important part in our lives; patterns, PINs, passwords all those are there but have proven incompetent. Fingerprint identification or scanning is one of the most advanced technology applied on Note 3.
- Battery: Actually you won’t enjoy a phone’s good features if the battery is a meagre. You need a massive power source to enjoy all the drips of the Note 3 juice. Infinix Note 3 x601 sports a Li-Po 4500mAh. Good and gives you closer to 8 hours or more on heavy use.
- Price: Going for only Kes. 14,999/-, with all the specs I believe then that you can acquire it. It is cheap, affordable and readily available. Wondering where to get it? Click here. Otherwise feel free to give us your opinion. Check out the features below.